Monday 12 April 2010

7. The gray pencil.


These are my drawings. I am not talented but I enjoy drawing simple things with gray pencil when I have time and when I am in a mood for it.

I especially like to concentrate on details, drawing small or real things. These are not my best works but unfortunately most of them are either lost or I have thrown the out. They are nothing special but I like to play with shadows and merging lines.

And it is really easy to determine when I have made these, if one knows me a bit. The largest one that contains flower, butterfly, an R and stylized 18 was made around 22nd of April 2008 – it is definitely spring because then I get carried away drawing that kind of flowers and butterflies, R is for my surname and it goes with 18 which means I had turned 18 recently. It is the same with the other butterfly – made in spring. The ring is token ring from my school so I probably drew it after I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment